VMK-S II CHAIN HOIST
VMK-S II Variable speed chain hoist
The VMK-S II hoists according to BGV C1, DIN 56950:2012-05 and EN 61508 SIL 3 are notable for their innovative feature set, flexible handling while following the highest standards of safety.
The hoists are particularly remarkable with two independent, low noise and maintenance-free brakes with air gap monitoring. A real-time load-measuring module is integrated in the eyelet to calculate the real load, with overload and underload protection. To complete the hoist monitoring, a thermosensor permanently checks the operating temperature of the motor.
Furthermore, dual-channel incremental encoder on the motor axis and a high-resolution 29 bit absolute encoder on the chain output axis are used. This allows for exact positioning with an impressive +/- 1mm that can be replicated at all times.
The VMK-S II hoists can run precise targets with the greatest repetition accuracy.
- 2 noiseless brakes for silent operations for live events
- dynamic real-time load-measuring system
- geared limit switch tracks: 4
- absolute encoder 29-bit resolution
- 2-channel incremental encoder, high-res
- protection against thermal overload
- much more
- BGV D8 and C1, as well as igvw SQ P2 D8 Plus, DIN 56950:2012-05 and EN 61508 SIL 1 to SIL 3